To create your public team page:
- Go to your Team page on the web app.
- Click on the Public team page.
- Click on Enable public profile toggle.
Then you will be able to set up your public team page information:
- Public bio: Enter some notes about you for a better presentation. (The bio will be visible under your name publicly)
- Custom username: A unique username to your account will appear in your profile URL. If you try to select a username and see that it has already been claimed, you will need to select a different one.
After Saving changes, Plant will generate a sharable link to your public page. You can copy and share it wherever you want.