February 4, 2021
- General and performance improvements.
- Implemented a new onboarding process for users.
January 26, 2021
New in Plant:
- Implemented native support for Apple M1 Chip.
- Implemented the ability to add a user to all team projects from the user settings in the team.
- Improved the loading performance of the file changes counting window.
- Fixed an issue that caused a file previously added to Sketch Cloud to get out of sync.
- Fixed an issue in which an invalid file was created after resolving an artboard conflict of a library symbol instance.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the inability to log in to the application if SSO OpenID authorization was configured.
- Fixed an issue where project previews were not displayed on the "All projects" screen in macOS Big Sur.
- Fixed an issue, when incorrect data of changes in the structure of a linked file with a local repository was displayed.
- Fixed an issue where folders were not sorted correctly in the web application
- Fixed an issue that reset the selected zoom for the artboard in full-screen view.
- Fixed an issue where the local symbol continued to be displayed in the Sketch Components panel after restoring the version of the project in which this symbol was deleted.
- Fixed an issue in which the Plant panel disappears when the Sketch inspector is enabled, but other panels are disabled in Sketch.
- Fixed an issue with Plant panel overlapping the Sketch inspector.
- Fixed an issue, in which an invitation letter to the project was not sent to an unregistered user at Plant.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the display of a screen with a message that the Sketch file is not linked to the project if the Sketch application was closed during the download of changes.
- Fixed an issue that led to the opening of the wrong version of the library symbol instance in the web application.