- Improved efficiency of loading a project wedge page in a web application if there is a project on the list with a large number of artboards.
- Improved efficiency of loading the list of projects in the “All project” window, with a large number of team projects.
- Improved performance of user authorization in macOS application and plugin with a large number of projects.
- Improved efficiency of opening the “Manage Contributors” window for a user who has been added to a large number of projects.
- Improved efficiency of loading changes in the project after solving the artboard conflict.
- Improved interaction with Sketch to support Sketch 69.
- To improve the user experience, the design of the empty state of pages in the web application has been updated,
- Updated pages for authorization, registration, and password recovery in the web application.
- Fixed an issue where the Developer Handoff tab on the artboard containing the symbol instance did not open.
- Fixed an issue in which the Developer Handoff tab on an artboard containing a symbol with fixed dimensions did not open.
- Fixed an issue in which the Developer Handoff tab did not open on an artboard containing a large number of layers and symbols.
- Fixed an issue that increased the size of the original Sketch file being versioned in Plant.
- Fixed an issue, due to which the user was assigned the viewer role when creating a team and having one or more projects in his account.
- Fixed a rare issue, due to which a crash occurred during the resolution of a structural conflict when adding artboards with the same ID to the file.
- Fixed a rare issue, due to which the UI of the project creation window was not displayed correctly if the folder selection field was changed before creation.