August 15, 2020
New in Plant
Manage projects with folders inside the Plant macOS app and through Sketch plugin. Now the created folder structure in the web app will be fully displayed everywhere.
- Ability to select a folder when creating a new project.
- Improved efficiency of the project creation process. Regardless of the size of the Sketch file, creating projects on Plant will be 2 times faster.
- A new button has been added to the Plant panel inside Sketch to go to view the version history of the project.
- Added links inside artboard annotations on the web app will now be clickable.
- Fixed an issue where the ability to add the latest version of the artboard to the compare screen was blocked if the previous version was selected.
- Fixed an issue in which Sketch did not ask to save the document when Plant commands were initiated at the time of editing the text layer.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong window was displayed while getting a project file from a web application after unarchiving it.
- Fixed an issue, due to which the conflict resolution window of a structural conflict was not targeted when it was called again.
- Fixed an issue, where users who are not part of the team are shown in the list of users to add to the project if the project is moved from the team space to the personal one.
- Fixed an issue, where a user with an email containing a number in the domain zone was not added to the Team.
- Fixed an issue, where the connection with the project was lost when initiating the submission of changes after changing the user’s password.
- Fixed an issue, where after updating Sketch, the ability to partially submit a new version of the project was not blocked.
- Fixed an issue, due to which there was an opportunity to send changes to the project when the artboard added to the page was canceled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the artboard view mode to be reset to full screen after switching to another artboard.
- Fixed an issue where phantom artboard changes were displayed after resolving a structural conflict due to moving the artboard from one page to another.
- Fixed an issue in which the wrong window was opened when receiving changes from Hostapp, when the target is a Sketch window with a different file.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Text styles values were not saved when they were added before the automatic resolution of the artboard conflict.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Layer styles from being saved when adding them before automatically resolving the artboard conflict.
- Fixed an issue that caused the comment window to open when navigating to an artboard comment from an event in Hostapp.
- Fixed an issue, due to which during the creation of a new comment, after the resolution of the previous one, it displays the wrong sequence number.
- Fixed an issue where in the “Annotations” list, special characters in the artboard comment were replaced with markup characters.
- Fixed an issue due to which notifications were not received when a user was mentioned in a comment on the artboard.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the artboard annotation from opening when following a link from an email mentioning a user.
- Fixed an issue due to which the text of the edited comment in the Annotations tab did not change.
- Fixed an issue, due to which the name of the mentioned user was not displayed in the comment window on the artboard if their email contains an underscore.
- Fixed an issue, due to which when following the link to the artboard comment from the activity, the window with the comment was displayed without binding to its location.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the artboard comment window from closing when clicking on another comment marker.
- Fixed an issue, on the Developer Handoff tab in the color section a colored circle with a hex code for a shape filled with an image was displayed.
- Fixed an issue due to which the value of the mix-blend-mode: plus-darker property was not displayed in the Developer Handoff tab in the CSS block.
- Fixed an issue due to which incorrect data was displayed for a layer with an offset axis of rotation in the CSS block in the Developer Handoff tab.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Developer Handoff tab from opening if there was a clipped layer on the artboard.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Color block for the selected symbol instance created from the artboard was not displayed in the Developer Handoff tab.
- Fixed an issue, due to which the tooltip was displayed off the center of the colored circle in the Developer Handoff tab in the Colors block.
- Fixed an issue where the distance from the shape to the edge was not displayed in the Developer Handoff tab when overlaying shape boundaries with artboard boundaries.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect display of text layer data in a symbol instance in the Developer Handoff tab
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect positioning values for layers that are symbol instances to display in the Developer Handoff tab.
- Fixed an issue that caused the entire content of the Grid to be displayed in the Developer Handoff tab after turning off the visibility of the Layout rows.