New in Plant 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue, which led to an unknown error in the process of obtaining a copy of the project.
- Fixed an issue, which made it impossible to restore a version after changing the password.
- Fixed an issue, which led to an unknown error in the process of creating a project after changing the password.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the loss of instances of library symbols placed on canvas.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the crash of the app when an artboard conflict occurred in the instance of the library symbol located on the canvas.
New in Plant 18.104.22.168
April 26, 2020
🎉 We're happy to introduce Developer Handoff! Remove friction, save time and connect the gap between design and development in Plant!
- Plant automatically generates precise design specs and code snippets for each artboard.
- Always available for all artboard versions.
- Seamless collaboration between designers and developers with inline comments.
- Performance improvements: 2X Faster Sending and 3X Faster download speeds.
- Stability and security improvements.
- Fixed a rare issue when a project with 10,000+ artboards did not open in a web app.
- Fixed an issue with loss of the library symbol after adding this symbol in the next two versions.
- Fixed an issue, in which the data of a third-party plugin that was added to the document during a partial version restore was not restored.
- Fixed an issue, which did not show a dialog box that the payment card is not supported when updating the plan.
- Fixed an issue, in which a notification about the successfully created Slack integration was not shown.
- Fixed an issue, in which artboards were duplicated on the project page after loading their full list in a web application.
- Fixed an issue, which led the application to crash when trying to resolve an artboard conflict by a user who was removed from the project.
- Fixed a rare issue, in which two Plant applications were launched after turning on the computer.