September 17, 2019
- General improvements for macOS Catalina support.
- Improved load and structure conflict resolve performance.
- Fixed unstable crash on resolving structure conflict in a large document.
September 9, 2019
Performance improvements of artboard preparation during send changes operation.
September 2, 2019
🌟Big Update! From this moment, Plant becomes even smarter:
- Ability to choose the structure you need and fill it with artboards from other versions without any loses when resolving a structural conflict.
- Ability to restore specific artboard or artboards to any previous version without restoring the entire file version.
- Added support for returning to the previous version of the artboard by clicking the back button in your browser.
- For quick access to the main functions of the application, the plugin menu in Sketch is expanded with additional items.
- Improved process of adding users to the project.
- Fixed an issue, which did not reset the version view indicator in the web application.
July 18, 2019
Plant will not show conflicts in artboards that have the same content, and no more false conflicts when updating Sketch to new versions!
- Ability for team admins to edit project names and archive projects.
- Added indicator of loading the latest changes in the process of sending your changes.
- Faster loading of the list with changed artboards on the Send screen.
- Fixed an issue, which led Sketch to crash when creating a project on an unsaved file.
- Fixed an issue in which there was no possibility to download the Plant app without being logged in to the web app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented display of plan limits on the plans page.
May 21, 2019
General improvements for Sketch 55 support.
May 15, 2019
- Improved mechanism of Plant commands in Sketch.
- Added ability to select all team members with a single action when creating a team project.
- Fixed an issue, which led Sketch to crash when the operating system resumes from sleep.
April 29, 2019
- Expanded functionality of team administrators with ability to delete team projects.
- Improved mechanism of Plant commands in Sketch 54.
March 23, 2019
- Manage users faster.
- See details of each user and which projects they belong to.
- More permissions to all users.
- Give others admin rights to manage the team.
- You can set account owner as a viewer so they don’t use a contributor seat.
- Now you can change your account email address from the settings.
- Improved work with Sketch Web Content and Sketch Networking when closing a document.
- Fixed a behavior that prompted to save the file when loading changes from the “All projects” screen.
- Fixed an issue, which led to display an empty window for sending changes, after resolving artboard conflict of the masks in favor of the remote version.
- Fixed an issue, which led to display an empty window for sending changes, after resolving a structural conflict of deleting the Page and adding an image.
- Fixed a behavior that prompted to save a the file obtained from an earlier version of Sketch.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the incorrect determination of the time zone.
- Fixed an issue, which allows you to create large number of markers when you click on the button to create a marker.
- Fixed an issue, which led to display of an infinite loader, if the project name contains more than 100 symbols.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the lack of focus on the "Email" field in the authorization window in the application.
- Fixed an issue with the performance of adding a contributor to the team, with a large number of added users in a team.
- Fixed an issue, because of which Slack integration was not removed in the Team settings, after removing the user from the Team.
- Fixed an issue displaying of 404 error when canceling the integration on the Slack connection page.
February 4, 2019
General improvements for Sketch 53 support.
December 21, 2018
- Fixed an issue with restoring version from the web app.
- Fixed an issue with window "Conflicts resolved successfully" going out of target after conflict resolution completion.
- Fixed an issue with displaying of the alert window, of the need to save the file in the new version of Sketch.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to update the payment card.
- Fixed an issue with the lack of notification that the payment system is unavailable.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to create a team project by a contributor when their limits exceed the limits of team owner.
November 25, 2018
- Faster way to scan through different versions.
- Never miss a commit note again.
- Quick access to artboard annotations.
- Fixed an issue, of not being able to see commit message of a new version in Slack notifications.
- Fixed an issue that caused the document to lose connection to Sketch Cloud after uploading changes to the document.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when trying to execute a command in Plant on a project that has a corrupted working copy.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to load the project page in a web app if the folder name contained more than 100 characters.
- Fixed an issue when restoring a version from the web app.
- Fixed an issue, which caused Plant to crash when calling commands from the web app while not having Sketch installed on the user's machine.
- Fixed an issue in which the limit of the number of users on the free plan was not taken into account users that were intersecting in other projects.
- Fixed an issue of displaying the wrong screen when calling Plant commands on a removed project.
- Fixed an issue with closing of the alert window when updating Plant.
- Fixed an issue with returning the window with the message “Project loaded successfully” when initiating Plant commands.
- Fixed an issue of missing alert for “Need to save the file” when calling to upload of changes in the “All projects” window.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host app window from closing after clicking on “Click here to get started” button.
- Fixed an issue, which reopened resolving structural conflict window when calling Plant commands during an unfinished conflict.
- Fixed an issue that prompted an unknown error message when duplicating the project with a space in the name.
- Fixed an issue where proxy authentication was not performed when executing commands in the plugin.
- Fixed an issue with displaying incorrect name of the registered user in the “Accepted invitation to the project” letter.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the dark theme of the Plant Panel in Sketch 52 on macOS High Sierra and below.
October 15, 2018
- Want to branch out from the current project?
- Want to quickly find the project file on your local drive without opening it?
- Want to clear space on the hard drive without deleting the project?
- Want to start an existing project with an empty file?
Let Plant take care of all that!
- Support for Sketch 52.
- Added prototyping links to the artboard conflict resolution document.
- Ability to log out of the account from the host app settings menu.
- Number of projects indicator on folders in web app.
- Plant now checks if Sketch app is installed when logging into it the first time.
- Logged-in users in the plug-in will now automatically login when switching to web app.
- Fixed an issue which leads to Sketch crash in specific cases of working with the app.
- Fixed a rare issue which blocked the app and required update of Sketch version.
- Fixed a rare issue which leads the app to crash when getting a copy of a project.
- Fixed issue where the user with "pending invitation" status was not removed from the team projects when deleting the user from the team.
- Fixed an issue which resulted Sketch to crash when Plant panel was toggled on and Sketch panels were turned off.
- Fixed an issue which led Sketch to crash when trying to create a project on a file containing more than 5000 artboards.
- Fixed an issue which led host app to crash when trying to create a project without having Sketch installed on user's computer.
- Fixed an issue which blocked users from logging into the application, if among the last 5 activities there was a commit created on the server version with 1.3.4.x or lower.
- Fixed an issue which stopped displaying the Activity page, if among the last 5 activities there was a commit created on the server version with 1.3.4.x or lower.
- Fixed an issue, which caused symbol "+" not to display in the commit message.
August 7, 2018
Folders allow you better organize your work, access files faster, and support projects that require multiple files.
- Added ability to resolve mass conflicts in bulk.
- Added annual payment option to Pro plan.
- Comments on the designs will also be displayed in the Activity feed.
- Improved work with proxy in the app.
- Improved handling of unknown errors when trying to subscribe to Pro Plan.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when sending a version of file with in which all of the pages were deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash or led to an unknown error at initiating Plant commands on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed an issue with images in a file, that could lead Sketch to crash when trying to send changes with disconnected server.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when trying to send a version in which many artboards were removed.
- Fixed a rare issue, which displayed an empty window when sending changes.
- Fixed an issue, which caused an inability to change team member roles when a team reached its maximum number of contributors.
- Fixed an issue, which caused annotations on designs to not retain their position.
July 10, 2018
- Improved login experience into the application.
- Improved experience when working with projects and activity items in the application.
- Added text wrapping for commit notes in the restore screen.
- Fixed an issue where the preview of the artboard containing the instance of the symbol from the Sketch Library was not updated in the web app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the archived project continued to be displayed in the app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the user did not receive a notification that the linked payment card is not supported by the payment service.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when a command in Plant was initiated on the file created in Sketch 42 or earlier.
- Fixed an issue, where you could change the selection of the structure when resolving conflict in the document structure, after clicking the "Resolve" button.
- Fixed an issue that did not let the project creation window to open after the clicking on the button "Create a project in a sketch" in a web app.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when trying to send changes to the deleted project.
- Fixed an issue that caused phantom changes in the artboard after the cancellation of override in images.
May 23, 2018
- Fixed issue with processing locked folder of local repository when sending changes.
- Fixed issue with processing dependent artboards when sending changes and resolving artboard conflicts in Sketch 50.
- Fixed issue leading Sketch to crash when trying to restore to a similar version of the file.
- Fixed a rare issue, which blocked ability to login to the app.
- Fixed a rare issue, which led the conflict resolution process to fail and forced the user to go through it again.
April 30, 2018
- Improved process of artboard conflict resolution.
- Fixed a rare issue which caused Sketch to crash when loading changes on same account from different machines.
- Fixed a rare issue with inability to get a copy of a project with new changes.
April 30, 2018
- New performance enhancements allow for much faster syncing.
- Updated UI improves efficiency and overall aesthetic experience.
- Smart and optimized experiences will effortlessly guide you through.
- Improved interaction with Keychain Access.
- Improved process of resolving structural conflicts.
- Improved stability of the Host App.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to leave a design team.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in displaying a screen with a message about an unknown error when merging images.
- Fixed an issue with inability to send a version if there are special characters in the comment of this version.
- Fixed an issue which made Sketch to crash when trying to open an unarchived project from web app.