July 18, 2019
🎉 From now on Plant is even smarter and will not show conflicts in artboards that have the same content, and no more false conflicts when updating Sketch to new versions!
- Ability for team admins to edit project names and archive projects.
- Added indicator of loading the latest changes in the process of sending your changes.
- Faster loading of the list with changed artboards on the Send screen.
- Fixed an issue, which led Sketch to crash when creating a project on an unsaved file.
- Fixed an issue in which there was no possibility to download the Plant app without being logged in to the web app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented display of plan limits on the plans page.
May 21, 2019
General improvements for Sketch 55 support.
May 15, 2019
- Improved mechanism of Plant commands in Sketch.
- Added ability to select all team members with a single action when creating a team project.
- Fixed an issue, which led Sketch to crash when the operating system resumes from sleep.
April 29, 2019
- Expanded functionality of team administrators with ability to delete team projects.
- Improved mechanism of Plant commands in Sketch 54.
March 23, 2019
- Manage users faster.
- See details of each user and which projects they belong to.
- More permissions to all users.
- Give others admin rights to manage the team.
- You can set account owner as a viewer so they don’t use a contributor seat.
- Now you can change your account email address from the settings.
- Improved work with Sketch Web Content and Sketch Networking when closing a document.
- Fixed a behavior that prompted to save the file when loading changes from the “All projects” screen.
- Fixed an issue, which led to display an empty window for sending changes, after resolving artboard conflict of the masks in favor of the remote version.
- Fixed an issue, which led to display an empty window for sending changes, after resolving a structural conflict of deleting the Page and adding an image.
- Fixed a behavior that prompted to save a the file obtained from an earlier version of Sketch.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the incorrect determination of the time zone.
- Fixed an issue, which allows you to create large number of markers when you click on the button to create a marker.
- Fixed an issue, which led to display of an infinite loader, if the project name contains more than 100 symbols.
- Fixed an issue, which led to the lack of focus on the "Email" field in the authorization window in the application.
- Fixed an issue with the performance of adding a contributor to the team, with a large number of added users in a team.
- Fixed an issue, because of which Slack integration was not removed in the Team settings, after removing the user from the Team.
- Fixed an issue displaying of 404 error when canceling the integration on the Slack connection page.
February 4, 2019
General improvements for Sketch 53 support.
December 21, 2018
- Fixed an issue with restoring version from the web app.
- Fixed an issue with window "Conflicts resolved successfully" going out of target after conflict resolution completion.
- Fixed an issue with displaying of the alert window, of the need to save the file in the new version of Sketch.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to update the payment card.
- Fixed an issue with the lack of notification that the payment system is unavailable.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to create a team project by a contributor when their limits exceed the limits of team owner.
November 25, 2018
- Faster way to scan through different versions.
- Never miss a commit note again.
- Quick access to artboard annotations.
- Fixed an issue, of not being able to see commit message of a new version in Slack notifications.
- Fixed an issue that caused the document to lose connection to Sketch Cloud after uploading changes to the document.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when trying to execute a command in Plant on a project that has a corrupted working copy.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to load the project page in a web app if the folder name contained more than 100 characters.
- Fixed an issue when restoring a version from the web app.
- Fixed an issue, which caused Plant to crash when calling commands from the web app while not having Sketch installed on the user's machine.
- Fixed an issue in which the limit of the number of users on the free plan was not taken into account users that were intersecting in other projects.
- Fixed an issue of displaying the wrong screen when calling Plant commands on a removed project.
- Fixed an issue with closing of the alert window when updating Plant.
- Fixed an issue with returning the window with the message “Project loaded successfully” when initiating Plant commands.
- Fixed an issue of missing alert for “Need to save the file” when calling to upload of changes in the “All projects” window.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host app window from closing after clicking on “Click here to get started” button.
- Fixed an issue, which reopened resolving structural conflict window when calling Plant commands during an unfinished conflict.
- Fixed an issue that prompted an unknown error message when duplicating the project with a space in the name.
- Fixed an issue where proxy authentication was not performed when executing commands in the plugin.
- Fixed an issue with displaying incorrect name of the registered user in the “Accepted invitation to the project” letter.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the dark theme of the Plant Panel in Sketch 52 on macOS High Sierra and below.
October 15, 2018
- Want to branch out from the current project?
- Want to quickly find the project file on your local drive without opening it?
- Want to clear space on the hard drive without deleting the project?
- Want to start an existing project with an empty file?
Let Plant take care of all that!
- Support for Sketch 52.
- Added prototyping links to the artboard conflict resolution document.
- Ability to log out of the account from the host app settings menu.
- Number of projects indicator on folders in web app.
- Plant now checks if Sketch app is installed when logging into it the first time.
- Logged-in users in the plug-in will now automatically login when switching to web app.
- Fixed an issue which leads to Sketch crash in specific cases of working with the app.
- Fixed a rare issue which blocked the app and required update of Sketch version.
- Fixed a rare issue which leads the app to crash when getting a copy of a project.
- Fixed issue where the user with "pending invitation" status was not removed from the team projects when deleting the user from the team.
- Fixed an issue which resulted Sketch to crash when Plant panel was toggled on and Sketch panels were turned off.
- Fixed an issue which led Sketch to crash when trying to create a project on a file containing more than 5000 artboards.
- Fixed an issue which led host app to crash when trying to create a project without having Sketch installed on user's computer.
- Fixed an issue which blocked users from logging into the application, if among the last 5 activities there was a commit created on the server version with 1.3.4.x or lower.
- Fixed an issue which stopped displaying the Activity page, if among the last 5 activities there was a commit created on the server version with 1.3.4.x or lower.
- Fixed an issue, which caused symbol "+" not to display in the commit message.
August 7, 2018
Folders allow you better organize your work, access files faster, and support projects that require multiple files.
- Added ability to resolve mass conflicts in bulk.
- Added annual payment option to Pro plan.
- Comments on the designs will also be displayed in the Activity feed.
- Improved work with proxy in the app.
- Improved handling of unknown errors when trying to subscribe to Pro Plan.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when sending a version of file with in which all of the pages were deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash or led to an unknown error at initiating Plant commands on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed an issue with images in a file, that could lead Sketch to crash when trying to send changes with disconnected server.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when trying to send a version in which many artboards were removed.
- Fixed a rare issue, which displayed an empty window when sending changes.
- Fixed an issue, which caused an inability to change team member roles when a team reached its maximum number of contributors.
- Fixed an issue, which caused annotations on designs to not retain their position.
July 10, 2018
- Improved login experience into the application.
- Improved experience when working with projects and activity items in the application.
- Added text wrapping for commit notes in the restore screen.
- Fixed an issue where the preview of the artboard containing the instance of the symbol from the Sketch Library was not updated in the web app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the archived project continued to be displayed in the app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the user did not receive a notification that the linked payment card is not supported by the payment service.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when a command in Plant was initiated on the file created in Sketch 42 or earlier.
- Fixed an issue, where you could change the selection of the structure when resolving conflict in the document structure, after clicking the "Resolve" button.
- Fixed an issue that did not let the project creation window to open after the clicking on the button "Create a project in a sketch" in a web app.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when trying to send changes to the deleted project.
- Fixed an issue that caused phantom changes in the artboard after the cancellation of override in images.
May 23, 2018
- Fixed issue with processing locked folder of local repository when sending changes.
- Fixed issue with processing dependent artboards when sending changes and resolving artboard conflicts in Sketch 50.
- Fixed issue leading Sketch to crash when trying to restore to a similar version of the file.
- Fixed a rare issue, which blocked ability to login to the app.
- Fixed a rare issue, which led the conflict resolution process to fail and forced the user to go through it again.
April 30, 2018
- Improved process of artboard conflict resolution.
- Fixed a rare issue which caused Sketch to crash when loading changes on same account from different machines.
- Fixed a rare issue with inability to get a copy of a project with new changes.
April 30, 2018
- New performance enhancements allow for much faster syncing.
- Updated UI improves efficiency and overall aesthetic experience.
- Smart and optimized experiences will effortlessly guide you through.
- Improved interaction with Keychain Access.
- Improved process of resolving structural conflicts.
- Improved stability of the Host App.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to leave a design team.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in displaying a screen with a message about an unknown error when merging images.
- Fixed an issue with inability to send a version if there are special characters in the comment of this version.
- Fixed an issue which made Sketch to crash when trying to open an unarchived project from web app.