🎉 All new Plant panel for the Sketch inspector — get quick access to most used functions.
- Ability to open a project sketch file from a web app.
- Ability to open web app from the plugin.
- Ability to view info about the latest changes before loading them.
- Brand new macOS icon.
- Sketch 46.1 supported.
- Ability to add users to a project from “All Projects” page.
- Ability to leave a project.
- Ability to filter projects on “All Projects” page.
- Improved process of adding users to a project.
- Improved tracking of changes on a file.
- Fixed an issue causing crash after resolving structural conflicts.
- Fixed an issue causing crash after resolving artboard conflicts.
- Fixed an issue caused when re-adding a user to the project.
🎉 Compare versions — understand what's changing in your design version-by-version.
- Added fullscreen mode for viewing an artboard.
- Added dedicated page for all activities on a project.
- Added scroll in the notes when loading the latest changes.
- Improved restore function via web app.
- Improved handling of duplicate artboard ID’s in Sketch.
- Ability to navigate through list of users with keyboard when adding a user.
- Improved behavior of the back button on the artboard page when navigating through versions.
- Improved handling of unknown errors.
- The name “Document Shared Styles” has been changed to “Document Styles”, which includes the following:
— Text shared styles and Layer shared styles.
— Document colors, Document gradients, and Document patterns.
— Layout and Grid.
— Third party plugin data.
- Fixed an issueafter the resolution of artboard conflict, if server version of artboard is chosen then Plant won’t send any changes of your selection.
- Fixed an issue when trying to send latest changes while the user is not logged in.
- Fixed an issue showing the default state of the button, after adding the user to the project.
- Fixed an issue of overlapping pagination in the project history when the browser window was reduced.
- Fixed an issue with the layout on the screen for resolving the structural conflict.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping navigation dropdown during artboard hover state.
- Sketch 44 supported.
- Fixed an issue with generating preview of artboards which was causing app to crash.
🎉 The new way to monitor the history of versions in your project. From now on Plant maintains a history of changes not only on the artboards, but also on the whole file.
- Full support of new Sketch format (Sketch 43).
- Faster processing for sending changes.
- Track when and what changes are made on the project more precisely.
- Ability to share a link to a specific version.