🎉All new, simple and intuitive History Panel and Annotations.
- Faster way to scan through different versions.
- Never miss a commit note again.
- Quick access to artboard annotations.
- Fixed an issue, of not being able to see commit message of a new version in Slack notifications.
- Fixed an issue that caused the document to lose connection to Sketch Cloud after uploading changes to the document.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when trying to execute a command in Plant on a project that has a corrupted working copy.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to load the project page in a web app if the folder name contained more than 100 characters.
- Fixed an issue when restoring a version from the web app.
- Fixed an issue, which caused Plant to crash when calling commands from the web app while not having Sketch installed on the user's machine.
- Fixed an issue in which the limit of the number of users on the free plan was not taken into account users that were intersecting in other projects.
- Fixed an issue of displaying the wrong screen when calling Plant commands on a removed project.
- Fixed an issue with closing of the alert window when updating Plant.
- Fixed an issue with returning the window with the message “Project loaded successfully” when initiating Plant commands.
- Fixed an issue of missing alert for “Need to save the file” when calling to upload of changes in the “All projects” window.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host app window from closing after clicking on “Click here to get started” button.
- Fixed an issue, which reopened resolving structural conflict window when calling Plant commands during an unfinished conflict.
- Fixed an issue that prompted an unknown error message when duplicating the project with a space in the name.
- Fixed an issue where proxy authentication was not performed when executing commands in the plugin.
- Fixed an issue with displaying incorrect name of the registered user in the “Accepted invitation to the project” letter.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the dark theme of the Plant Panel in Sketch 52 on macOS High Sierra and below.
🌟Introducing flexible project management from the plug-in.
- Want to branch out from the current project?
- Want to quickly find the project file on your local drive without opening it?
- Want to clear space on the hard drive without deleting the project?
- Want to start an existing project with an empty file?
Let Plant take care of all that!
- Support for Sketch 52.
- Added prototyping links to the artboard conflict resolution document.
- Ability to log out of the account from the host app settings menu.
- Number of projects indicator on folders in web app.
- Plant now checks if Sketch app is installed when logging into it the first time.
- Logged-in users in the plug-in will now automatically login when switching to web app.
- Fixed an issue which leads to Sketch crash in specific cases of working with the app.
- Fixed a rare issue which blocked the app and required update of Sketch version.
- Fixed a rare issue which leads the app to crash when getting a copy of a project.
- Fixed issue where the user with "pending invitation" status was not removed from the team projects when deleting the user from the team.
- Fixed an issue which resulted Sketch to crash when Plant panel was toggled on and Sketch panels were turned off.
- Fixed an issue which led Sketch to crash when trying to create a project on a file containing more than 5000 artboards.
- Fixed an issue which led host app to crash when trying to create a project without having Sketch installed on user's computer.
- Fixed an issue which blocked users from logging into the application, if among the last 5 activities there was a commit created on the server version with 1.3.4.x or lower.
- Fixed an issue which stopped displaying the Activity page, if among the last 5 activities there was a commit created on the server version with 1.3.4.x or lower.
- Fixed an issue, which caused symbol "+" not to display in the commit message.
🗂 Introducing all-new Folders
Folders allow you better organize your work, access files faster, and support projects that require multiple files.
- Added ability to resolve mass conflicts in bulk.
- Added annual payment option to Pro plan.
- Comments on the designs will also be displayed in the Activity feed.
- Improved work with proxy in the app.
- Improved handling of unknown errors when trying to subscribe to Pro Plan.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when sending a version of file with in which all of the pages were deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash or led to an unknown error at initiating Plant commands on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed an issue with images in a file, that could lead Sketch to crash when trying to send changes with disconnected server.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when trying to send a version in which many artboards were removed.
- Fixed a rare issue, which displayed an empty window when sending changes.
- Fixed an issue, which caused an inability to change team member roles when a team reached its maximum number of contributors.
- Fixed an issue, which caused annotations on designs to not retain their position.
- Improved login experience into the application
- Improved experience when working with projects and activity items in the application
- Added text wrapping for commit notes in the restore screen.
- Fixed an issue where the preview of the artboard containing the instance of the symbol from the Sketch Library was not updated in the web app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the archived project continued to be displayed in the app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the user did not receive a notification that the linked payment card is not supported by the payment service.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when a command in Plant was initiated on the file created in Sketch 42 or earlier.
- Fixed an issue, where you could change the selection of the structure when resolving conflict in the document structure, after clicking the "Resolve" button.
- Fixed an issue that did not let the project creation window to open after the clicking on the button "Create a project in a sketch" in a web app.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when trying to send changes to the deleted project.
- Fixed an issue that caused phantom changes in the artboard after the cancellation of override in images.
- Fixed issue with processing locked folder of local repository when sending changes.
- Fixed issue with processing dependent artboards when sending changes and resolving artboard conflicts in Sketch 50.
- Fixed issue leading Sketch to crash when trying to restore to a similar version of the file.
- Fixed a rare issue, which blocked ability to login to the app.
- Fixed a rare issue, which led the conflict resolution process to fail and forced the user to go through it again.
- Improved process of artboard conflict resolution.
- Fixed a rare issue which caused Sketch to crash when loading changes on same account from different machines.
- Fixed a rare issue with inability to get a copy of a project with new changes.
🎉 Meet the All-New Plugin!
- New performance enhancements allow for much faster syncing.
- Updated UI improves efficiency and overall aesthetic experience.
- Smart and optimized experiences will effortlessly guide you through.
- Improved interaction with Keychain Access.
- Improved process of resolving structural conflicts.
- Improved stability of the Host App.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to leave a design team.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in displaying a screen with a message about an unknown error when merging images.
- Fixed an issue with inability to send a version if there are special characters in the comment of this version.
- Fixed an issue which made Sketch to crash when trying to open an unarchived project from web app.