🗂 Introducing all-new Folders
Folders allow you better organize your work, access files faster, and support projects that require multiple files.
- Added ability to resolve mass conflicts in bulk.
- Added annual payment option to Pro plan.
- Comments on the designs will also be displayed in the Activity feed.
- Improved work with proxy in the app.
- Improved handling of unknown errors when trying to subscribe to Pro Plan.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when sending a version of file with in which all of the pages were deleted.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash or led to an unknown error at initiating Plant commands on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed an issue with images in a file, that could lead Sketch to crash when trying to send changes with disconnected server.
- Fixed an issue which caused Sketch to crash when trying to send a version in which many artboards were removed.
- Fixed a rare issue, which displayed an empty window when sending changes.
- Fixed an issue, which caused an inability to change team member roles when a team reached its maximum number of contributors.
- Fixed an issue, which caused annotations on designs to not retain their position.
- Improved login experience into the application
- Improved experience when working with projects and activity items in the application
- Added text wrapping for commit notes in the restore screen.
- Fixed an issue where the preview of the artboard containing the instance of the symbol from the Sketch Library was not updated in the web app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the archived project continued to be displayed in the app.
- Fixed an issue, in which the user did not receive a notification that the linked payment card is not supported by the payment service.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when a command in Plant was initiated on the file created in Sketch 42 or earlier.
- Fixed an issue, where you could change the selection of the structure when resolving conflict in the document structure, after clicking the "Resolve" button.
- Fixed an issue that did not let the project creation window to open after the clicking on the button "Create a project in a sketch" in a web app.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sketch to crash when trying to send changes to the deleted project.
- Fixed an issue that caused phantom changes in the artboard after the cancellation of override in images.
- Fixed issue with processing locked folder of local repository when sending changes.
- Fixed issue with processing dependent artboards when sending changes and resolving artboard conflicts in Sketch 50.
- Fixed issue leading Sketch to crash when trying to restore to a similar version of the file.
- Fixed a rare issue, which blocked ability to login to the app.
- Fixed a rare issue, which led the conflict resolution process to fail and forced the user to go through it again.
- Improved process of artboard conflict resolution.
- Fixed a rare issue which caused Sketch to crash when loading changes on same account from different machines.
- Fixed a rare issue with inability to get a copy of a project with new changes.
🎉 Meet the All-New Plugin!
- New performance enhancements allow for much faster syncing.
- Updated UI improves efficiency and overall aesthetic experience.
- Smart and optimized experiences will effortlessly guide you through.
- Improved interaction with Keychain Access.
- Improved process of resolving structural conflicts.
- Improved stability of the Host App.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to leave a design team.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in displaying a screen with a message about an unknown error when merging images.
- Fixed an issue with inability to send a version if there are special characters in the comment of this version.
- Fixed an issue which made Sketch to crash when trying to open an unarchived project from web app.